Thursday, October 2, 2008

BACK AT IT!!!


After taking an almost three week hiatus from working on my book, it's high time I got myself in gear & back to the business of writing those final chapters! Fall is here and there's no more time to waste! If I'm going to try and meet my goal of having my book completely finished before year's end, I'd better get busy!


For weeks now it would seem that my urge to write has all but disappeared from my inner being. I don't know if it's because I've tried to force the issue of trying to get those last five chapters cranked out, a state of ongoing lull, or just lack of motivation, but I'm happy to share that I think the phase has passed! Thank goodness!!




So, officially tomorrow I'm back at it hard & heavy working to finish my book! After all, I constantly remind myself that I will not and can not begin the process of submitting to publishers & agents alike until the work is complete!

I'll be back right here very soon to report on my progress! In the meantime, thanks for stopping by, all your votes of confidence & have a wonderful weekend!




No comments: