Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ANOTHER CHAPTER DOWN....WE'RE ALMOST THERE!

My creative juices have definitely been flowing over the past several days! I'm finally well past the writing rut I'd been in for nearly three weeks. Ever since having a breakthrough last weekend, the words have been coming to me faster than I can get them typed into the computer.

I'm down to my last three (four at the most) chapters. I'm so stinking close it's scary. My goal all along has been to get my book finished by the end of this year. At the rate I'm going, I very well could be finished with it by the end of the month! That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing considering I've also started working on some Christmas gifts (cross-stitch & crochet) and I really need to get busy and finish them if I hope to give as gifts in this Christmas season.
So...on to Chapter 57. There's still a lot of work ahead, but at least the work to be done does not seem as far reaching as where I was a little over a year ago when I started this book. I'll be back with another update again soon!

Until next time...Dawn


No comments: